Dr. Jess Prischmann and her advanced practice esthetician, Amy Nelson, offer the latest advancement in skin rejuvenation, called BBL HERO™. This state-of-the-art technology is the first of its kind, and is able to improve global signs of skin aging. BBL HERO™ is minimally-invasive, non-ablative, and does not have downtime.
What is BBL HERO™?
BBL HERO™ (High Energy Rapid Output) is the latest advancement in pulsed light (often referred to as “IPL” or “BBL™”) technology and represents the fastest, most powerful device of its kind on the market. BBL HERO™ technology has the ability to treat the entire body with four times the speed, three times the peak power, and two times the cooling capacity. Experts are saying that it is the “most significant advance in pulsed broad-spectrum light in 20 years.”
How does it differ from traditional BBL™?
The main differences between BBL HERO™ and traditional BroadBand Light™ therapy are:
- The ability to deliver more energy to the skin in a shorter period of time
- The ability to treat highly pigmented areas more safely than the traditional “stamping” procedure
- The ability to perform a more thorough treatment without increasing risk of complications. BBL HERO™ is considered more thorough and yet SAFER than traditional IPL technologies.
What are the benefits of BBL HERO™?
- Because we are able to deliver more total energy to the skin, experts believe we will be able to achieve better results in a shorter period of time. They also feel that patients will be able to see significant improvements in skin texture and tone with fewer total sessions compared to traditional BBL™ procedures.
- BBL HERO™ is faster, more comfortable, and less painful than traditional IPL/BBL™ procedures
What areas can be treated with BBL HERO™?
How much does BBL HERO™ cost?
BBL HERO™ is slightly more expensive than traditional BBL™/IPL procedures. Once your customized treatment plan is developed, we can provide you with a detailed cost estimate. If you have any additional questions about the price of this procedure, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our practice.
For additional information on BBL HERO™, or to schedule a consultation to determine whether this treatment is ideal for your needs, please contact our office today.